Terms and conditions
TERMS + CONDITIONS
1. “Organiser” means Georgina James, Director of Love + Light Wedding Festival, 136 Main Street, Rutherglen, Victoria 3685, telephone 0437 566 765, email email@example.com. .
2. “Event” means the Love + Light Wedding Festival 2018.
3. “Exhibitor” means a person, firm or company whose signed application for Site has been accepted.
4. “Stand” means any foundations, framework, building, sign writing, name or trade sign, decorative or other feature of construction of display material erected by an Exhibitor.
5. “Exhibit” means any article, appliance or apparatus approved by the Organiser for exhibiting at the show.
6. “Venue” means the areas where the Event is to be held at one or more of the premises.
7. “Site” means the display area not exceeding 10m2 allocated to the Exhibitor at one or more of the Venues.
8. “Venue Provider” means the provider of the Site allocated to the Exhibitor.
9. Event dates and hours: The Event is planned for the dates and Venue detailed on the prospectus. The Organiser reserves the right to change dates and Venues should the need arise. The hours of the Festival shall be not earlier than 10:00am on the day of the Event and not later than 4:00pm (but the Exhibitors will be able to set up between 8:00am and 10:00am and must remove their exhibits by 5:00pm on the day of the Event).
10. Application for Sites: Application for Sites must be made on the EOI and accompanied by required payment. The Organiser reserves the right to refuse any application.
11. Site fees: Details are specified on the attached brochure.
12. Public Liability Insurance: All Exhibitors must have a minimum level of $10 million public liability insurance cover. A current copy of your insurance cover is required prior to the Event.
13. Location of Stand: The Organiser may allocate, reallocate and/or change the position of any Stand at any time.
14. Materials for Stand: The display materials for Exhibitors’ Stands shall be the responsibility of the Exhibitor. Any staples, screws or other adhesive devices used must be totally removed from Stand prior to departure.
15. Sub-letting of Sites: An Exhibitor shall not sub-let or permit any other person to occupy or use their Site or any portion of it, nor shall the Exhibitor transfer the Site to any third party, without the consent of the Organiser.
16. Cancellation: The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Event without assigning any reason at any time. Exhibitors may be entitled to a full refund of Site fees.
17. Exhibitors’ Obligations:
The Exhibitors shall comply with the following obligations:-
17.1 To comply with any reasonable direction of the Organiser concerning the erection and dismantling of Stands which the Organiser may consider necessary for the benefit, efficient and orderly conduct of the Event.
17.2 To remove and dispose of packaging materials before the opening of the Event.
17.3 To conform with all the statutory rules, provisions, regulations of any relevant Federal, State and Local Government authority.
17.4 Not use any open flame in any form in the Stand of the Exhibitor (but this does not prevent the use of candles or tealights by the Exhibitor, providing the Exhibitor does not leave the candles or tealights unattended whilst alight, and providing further that the Exhibitor provides and has available approved safe working fire extinguishers within the Exhibitor’s Site).
17.5 Not bring any intoxicating liquor into the Event.
17.6 Not sell or supply any food, liquor, refreshments of any kind or non-alcoholic beverages without the consent of the Organiser.
17.7 Maintain their Sites and immediate surrounds in a clean and tidy condition throughout the Event. Rubbish should be deposited into waste disposal containers which will be provided by the Organiser. All display material and brochures must be removed from the venue at the close of the Event. All empty boxes and rubbish disposed of in rubbish containers provided. Stand must be left clean and empty. All rubbish must be removed.
17.8 Shall be responsible for any loss or damage caused to the Exhibitors’ goods (howsoever caused).
17.9 Place suitable guards on all moving machinery or exhibits likely to cause injury to person or property.
17.10 Make good any damage to the Venue, roads, and grounds to the satisfaction of the Organiser.
17.11 Not make, cause, permit or suffer to continue any undue noise or anything which, in the opinion of the Organiser, unreasonably obstruct, disturbs, injures or inconveniences any other Exhibitors or visitors.
17.12 Remove at the end of the Event all their display material and brochures. All empty boxes and rubbish disposed of in rubbish containers. Exhibitors will be invoiced for rubbish removal if this clause is not complied with.
17.13 Not set up the exhibit before the hours of 8:00am and shall remove the stall by 5:00pm on the day of the Event.
17.14 Not use any public address system.
17.15 Shall participate in the marketing campaign of the Organiser and shall provide such information and documentation and promotional material as may be requested by the Organiser for use therein, and agrees to use the Communication Kit to be provided by the Organiser.
17.16 Payment: Payment shall be made in full on application via Ticketebo. Stall preferences can be given only when full payment is made.
17.17 The Exhibitor shall be responsible for any damage caused by the Exhibitor or any of its servants, agents or employees to any walls, floors, carpets, or equipment of the Venue or of any other Exhibitor by the Exhibitor or any person on its behalf.
17.18 The Exhibitor shall comply with the reasonable directions of the Organiser and the Venue Provider as to parking and the use by the Exhibitor of the allocated Site.
18. The Exhibitor acknowledges that:-
18.1 The Exhibitor (and their servants and agents) enter the Venue at their own risk.
18.2 The Exhibitor shall indemnify the Organiser, its servants and agents against all claims, personal and property whatsoever and howsoever arising out of loading, unloading, lifts, ramps and otherwise in the transport and erection, conduct of, display or dismantling of exhibits.
19. The Exhibitor acknowledges that the Organiser is not responsible for:-
19.1 Security, loss and damage to any of the Exhibitors items, materials and belongings left unattended or overnight. This also includes damage and loss to any items in an emergency situation.
19.2 Any damage to any Exhibit by loss, damages, fire, water, storms, strikes, riots or any other cause whatsoever.
19.3 Cancellation, postponement or abandonment of the Event for any reason whatsoever, including lock out, explosion, flood, natural disaster, fire, civil disturbance, and accident or by reasons the venue becomes unavailable for part of or the entire Event.
19.4 Loss of custom due to inclement weather conditions is a risk accepted by the Exhibitor.